Planning a Virginia – West Virginia vacation for a week or just a Weekend – Go Blue Ridge Travel makes it easy to plan your trip to the Blue Ridge and share your plans with your family and friends.
- Create your plan setting the dates and the Region you would like to visit. If you are not sure – explore the regions first. Many of these regions overlap so you may be visiting more than one depending on the length of your trip.
- Review the Tourist Checklist and decide where you will start
- For example, look under Events to see if an event is occurring on the dates you are visiting. Many times we select a trip based on the Activities we want to do so explore some of these. Then once you pick your region and dates, look at Accomodations. The exciting thing about the Blue Ridge is you have many choices from hotels, Bed and Breakfasts and Country Inns and Resorts to Campgrounds, Cabins, and Time shares.
- Cannot make up your mind, no problem. Bookmark a few and either save it for another day to decide or send it off to the friends or family making the trip with you.
- Decision made – start marking your decisions as complete. If you have booked an event or an accomodation and have a reservation, put in your contact and phone number for easy reference later. Anything you complete will receive a check on your checklist.
- Procede thru each step.
Traveling does not have to be a hassle particularly when Go Blue Ridge Travel helps organize your plans. Perhaps your friends would like to arrive early or do an activity you are not interested in. They can create their plans as well by registering themselves. It is unlimited how many plans you can create and share.
If you have questions, feel free to email us at info@GoBRT.com or call 540-533-1853.