Rolling into its 5th year, the EEP Marketing Summit, formerly known as GoBRT’s Annual Marketing Summit, has partnered with Shenandoah University for the first time to help shed light on your marketing questions. Whether you’ve got questions about marketing trends, influencers, working with a small budget, web design, internships or even photography and web content, this summit ensures that you walk away with the knowledge you need to grow your brand.
February 27 | 9:00AM – 4:00PM | Harry F. Byrd Jr. School of Business
Encore Elite Partners (EEP) and Shenandoah University School of Business (SU) will be collaborating together to offer a full day of marketing sessions open to both large and small businesses here in Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland. We will also be inviting students at Shenandoah University as well as other local universities and community colleges to attend. The registration fees after costs will be used to award student scholarships to the American Marketing Association conferences in 2019.
With the focus centered only on how to market your business, we invite all businesses from any industry to attend this unique event. Our speakers have worked for every industry from tourism to manufacturing to insurance and more agencies. The rules of good marketing are the same.
Theme of the Summit:
Strategies for Success – Your Brand and the impact of Digital Content!
The brand represents the epitome of what your business is. If all parts are not in sync with the experience of the consumer, there are real issues to success. This summit will center on defining the parts to the whole of a successful interaction with your consumer.
Other morning speakers will cover these key topics centered around “The Brand.”
- The Brand Promise – Georgiana Dearing, Virginia Foodie & Water Street Marketing for Manufacturers
- The Audience – Dr. Giles Jackson, Shenandoah University
- The Reach – Nancy Craun, Encore Elite Partners.
The afternoon will have a kick off with The Shenandoah University Experience.
Dr. Fritz Polite will outline the LAMP program – a business – student mentor collaboration. Dr. Giles Jackson will discuss the opportunities for businesses to take part in pilot studies and working with university students on internships.
Break outs will follow featuring speakers and panels of experts covering:
- #Hashtags: How to use them to your advantage- Georgiana Dearing
- Hottest Marketing Trend for 2019: How to capitalize with Influencers- Christie Horgan, Amy Mascott, Shannon Johnson and Allison Mayhew
- Websites: What’s best? Customized vs. Template- Panelists to be announced
- Internships: How to develop a successful internship experience from Shenandoah University’s
Dr. Giles Jackson
- How to work with a limited marketing budget- Seth Miller, Carissa Zanella, and John Judy
- Photography Tips: What you need to know- Kerri Mariano and Lauri Bridgeforth
Want to see the entire agenda? Click Here
Network with other marketing businesses.
Explore Exhibitor Alley meeting leading companies here in the valley who offer marketing and business services.
History of the Summit
The summit formerly hosted by GoBRT is five years old with a mission initially to address the marketing needs of the local tourism and hospitality industry here in the Shenandoah Valley. With expanding our audience this year to all businesses here in Virginia and our new relationship with Shenandoah University giving their professional support, the summit will offer strategies for marketing success that can be applied to any business.
You can get your tickets here. We look forward to getting to know your business and the story behind your brand!