Celebrating over 250 years of life in a small town in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia at the Strasburg Museum:
The Strasburg Museum opened to the public as a National Historic Landmark in 1970. Come, see, and enjoy the history of a small town in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia!
Items on display feature authentic pieces from our local area spanning the Colonial era through the mid twentieth century. These exhibits include:
- A genuine red caboose that can be toured
- A large collection of original Strasburg pottery
- A working model railroad depicting Strasburg and the Southern Railway in the 1930s
- An old country store display
- Civil War articles
- Colonial and Victorian style rooms
- Historic local photographs
- Native American Artifacts
*Miniature Displays of life in Strasburg*
More to see on GoBRT!
Strasburg Museum reveals restored Bible exhibit
Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum
Museum of the Shenandoah Valley