There are so many wonderful places to explore in the Blue Ridge. You’ll find that the more stops you make for food, the better you’ll be able to truly understand and appreciate the authenticity of our beautiful region. We don’t want to tell you what to do, but we’d love to recommend a few destinations you won’t want to miss!
Day One – Bold Breakfast Flavor
- Start your morning off right with a great, locally sourced meal. Gentle Harvest uses local and non-GMO meats and produce whenever possible when preparing the dishes on their menu, which means you can feel that much better about what’s going into your stomach. Their breakfast menu ranges from savory sausage muffins to ancient gran waffles, and even healthy egg white options packed with fresh veggies. If you want to check out the rest of their menu, just click here.
Day Two – Locally Imported Lunch with some Kick
- Lunch should consist of something unique, memorable, and flavorful, and if we had to choose three words to describe Chinatown Restaurant, they’d be it! Choose from an engaging menu featuring Chinese, Thai, Korean, Vietnamese, and Japanese cuisine, plus a full service sushi bar. This surprising restaurant, located in Winchester, VA, delivers quite a punch with so many defining flavors at the forefront just beckoning for you to come try them. They do not cut corners and use local and fresh ingredients wherever possible when cooking. You can access their digital dine-in menu here.
Day Three – Authentic Dining with a Touch of Luxury
- Magnolias at the Mill knows a thing or two about authenticity and heritage, and they’ve been imbuing these traits into their menu since day one. As soon as you enter this rustic retreat, you’ll be welcomed by wooden beams and warm décor that hint at their authentic beliefs and local approach. Their menu features fine surf and turf entrees, as well as classics like pizzas and burgers with a decadent twist. You can check their menu here, which is known to change with the seasons. Pay special attention to their dynamite drink menus as well!
Save Room for Dessert!
- There’s always room for dessert at Nibblins in Winchester, VA! They’ve got an extensive selection of candy and homemade fudge that is simply mouthwatering. If the words homemade Caramel Pecan Divinity fudge don’t move you, perhaps Chocolate Rum Raisin Walnut fudge will.
More Ways to Enjoy the Blue Ridge – The Devil’s in the Details
- Escutcheon Brewing – Craft beer brewery located in Winchester, VA
- Winchester Brew Works – Craft beer brewery located in Winchester, VA
- Mackintosh Fruit Farm – U-Pick farmers market and produce in Berryville, VA
Wherever your taste buds take you, we guarantee that you’ll love what you find here in the Blue Ridge.